How to Get Doctopus and Goobric to Grade Assignments in Classroom
1. Open a new Google Sheets from your Google Drive.
2. Get the Doctopus add-on for Sheets
3. Get the Goobric Web-app from the Chrome Web Store.
4. Create a rubric for your assignment that leaves cell A1 clear and has the standard to the left and the grade scale at the top.
5. When you are ready to start grading assignments, open a blank Google Sheet, go to add-on's, select Doctopus, and follow the on-screen prompts. You must have assignments turned in by students in Google Classroom to be able to start grading!